Look – it’s our new weekend playgroup for toddlers – Cicadas Group! Groups changes are afoot as we transition into Summer – including new groups and new facilitators. Read on to find out more…
We’re changing some things up as we head into Summer. Check out changes by group:
Cuddlebugs Group (0-6 months):
- No changes!
- Meets Tuesdays 10:30-11:45 with Lea Wolf
- Also meets Fridays 11:15-12:30 with Adria Cannon
Nightcrawlers Group (6-12 months):
- New facilitators! Nightcrawlers is now facilitated by RoseAnna Cyr and Alli Ryan
- In June, Alli will take over
- Still meets Thursdays 11-12:15
Grasshoppers Group (walking – 24 months):
- The Monday morning group is going away. The 9:15 am Monday Grasshoppers will not be facilitated (just open space for people to hang out if they want) from now through the end of May. Starting June 1, the group will not meet anymore.
- The Monday afternoon group has a new facilitator: RoseAnna Cyr! that group meets from 3-4:15 p.m.
Fireflies Group (Toddlers with or without younger siblings):
- No changes!
- Meets Wednesday mornings from 9:15-10:30
- New facilitator! Welcome Eric Palmstein. And thanks to Chris Reeder! Chris recently stepped down after several years as Dads’ Group facilitator.
Butterflies Weekend Group (pregnancy – 18 months)
- Now for pregnancy – 12 months – think “CUDDLEBUGS 2”
- Butterflies used to go through 18 months – but now we’ve added the Cicadas group for toddlers on Sundays (see below)
- Butterflies Group still meets Sundays from 3:15-4:30 p.m.
NEW GROUP! Cicadas – Weekend Tot Playgroup
- This new playgroup for toddlers meets Sundays from 3:15-4:30 with Parthy Schachter
- Younger siblings also welcome!
- Twins group is taking a break because facilitator, Emily Keown, is moving away! Bye Emily – you and your family will be SO missed from the Happy Bambino community!
- La Leche League Multiples group still meets the 3rd Thursday of the month from 1-3 pm.
More our Resources posts: